Wednesday 31 May 2017

100 word story

Use a variety of sentence beginnings
Use punctuation
Add adjectives and verbs
Use a variety of sentence lengths   Success criteria
  1. Sentence starters
  2. Full stops. and comma,
  3. Apostrophes
What are you eating?
How does it taste?
How should it taste?
Is there something wrong with it or is it you?



 cookiemonster-logo.jpg

Cookie monster

Who took all my cookies from that jar!!! You what are you eating and how does it taste is it yum better say yes or you give me my cookies from your stomach so how are they I made them with eyes,boogies,dribble and spew suddenly he said no but how sould it taste.Then he ran away but the cookie monster caught up with the man how should it taste he said and the cookie monster said delicious and he said that I wasnt so called delicious well there is there something wrong with it or is it you, you should love It like everyone else does and like me.



  • What are you eating?
  • How does it taste?
  • How should it taste?
  • Is there something wrong with it or is it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment