Wednesday 31 May 2017

100 word story 2

Use a variety of sentence beginnings
Use punctuation
Add adjectives and verbs
Use a variety of sentence lengths   Success criteria
!!!!I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!!!!
  1. Apostrophes
  2. Sentence starters
  3. Full stops. And comas,
WIDE ORANGE CROCODILE WITHIN COLLAPSED



Isnt it annoying when you dont know what to write because thats what is happening to me right now. Its annoying because everyone else has a great or even awesome stories that they have been doing for the last half an hour which would be nice for me but I cant think of anything but I can think of a big fat wide orange crocodile that has collapsed. Actually if you think of that is quite weird and cool like a collapsed crocodile I have never seen that before I dont think many other people have as well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment